We are looking for a passionate Front-End Developer to join Our team and support our digital transformation journeys, building web and mobile applications that contribute to frictionless and innovative customer experiences. You will primarily work on a cross-functional team using a design thinking and agile approach to achieve our vision of becoming a digital leader.
The ideal candidate should have 5-7 years of experience in front-end development, be an excellent problem-solver, possess superior web development skills, and be able to build amazing applications. You will be able to work closely with UI/UX designers to achieve exceptional user experiences. You should be passionate about front end development, possess an overwhelming optimism to solve problems, and a willingness to test, learn, and iterate.
What You’ll Do
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build web and mobile solutions
* Bring UI/UX design to life and support a common design language across different platforms
* Participate in the design thinking process to create and implement modern, digital-first experiences
* Test and continuously optimize your design
* Enable user interface innovation and consistency of design across multiple user journeys
* Engage in Mob/Pair Programming sessions to build collective knowledge and skill sets
* Explore future system design and improving our architecture
What You’re Good At
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Familiarity with tools like Storybook, Git, and CMS platforms
* Communicating your ideas and presenting your work
* You understand current and emerging trends for web and mobile development
* Not afraid of contributing to areas outside of the browser
* A plus if you have experience in mobile app languages
* Getting stuff done
Who You Are
* You care about web technologies, exploring data, and user experience
* You possess deep empathy and understand the user’s perspective
* Ability to speak fluently to business people, partners, and developers
* Capable of influencing decision-making at all levels within the organization
* Diplomatic skills who can influence cross-functional teams without wielding formal authority
* You have a sense of humor, humility, and strong curiosity to experiment and learn new things
Tessafold brings together a team of highly competent engineers that focus on merging stateof-the-art technologies with compelling user experience in order to simplify and enhance life for
companies and people around the world. The company currently provides IT consoulting for many
companies in Europe and USA, Tessafold is a headquarterd in Germany, and have partnerships with small,
medium and big siz businesses
Location : Remotly
Title : ios developer
Job Description :
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer to join our team. You will be involved in all phases of the
development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, specification review and approval, application
architecture and refactoring, work with interaction designers, collaboration with backend developers,
implementation, troubleshooting and debugging, testing, deployment, documentation and code
You will work closely with other team members and clintesntes management.
1- Write maintainable, clean & efficient code in Swift language.
2- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3- Learn new things and share your knowledge with others
1) BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2) 4+ experience in iOS development with Swift and Objective-c (don’t apply if you have less than that)
3) you keep your code clean
4) Strong experience in UI/Unit test.
5) Know How in S.O.L.I.D principles and MVVM Design pattern
6) CI/CD is a culture and not just knowledge and you are familliar with its tools like Jenkins
7) Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
8) Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
9) you have apps on Apple store to show us
10) Fluent in English.
11) Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
1) German language b1 level
2) experience as a team lead